Member Services Representative
REPORTS TO:Assistant Manager
COMPENSATION:Based on prior experience
High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
PURPOSE:Serve as a liaison between the member and the Credit Union. Provide account information by phone or in person, as well as information on the full range of products and services of the Credit Union. Open accounts for members, resolve issues, and professionally handle the member's daily needs. Provide a variety of transactional services to members.
MSR Duties and Responsibilities Summary:
- Greet and welcome members and visitors to the Credit Union in a professional manner. Provide prompt, efficient, and accurate service in the processing of transactions.
- Respond to email or other electronic requests submitted by members.
- Respond to member requests, problems, or complaints through research and/or direct members to the appropriate Credit Union staff member for specific information and assistance.
- Set up account files, and provide members with all necessary information for membership.
- Process member mail transactions.
- Mail receipts and checks to members as indicated by policies and procedures.
- Provide information on saving alternatives to members depositing funds within the Credit Union.
- Other duties as directed by the Assistant Manager.